Introduction: Daniel Lim

Hi all, I’m Daniel from Singapore. I’ve applied for the EAP as i wish to grow in Christ-likeness and in effectiveness of sharing both testimony and the Gospel. I believe that Christians can and should engage in difficult conversations. I hope to contribute from my personal experiences and have meaningful discussions/exchange of knowledge here. Excited for what’s ahead, and I look forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello Daniel @edisondaniellim
You are welcome to Connect.

Your desire to grow in Christ-likeness and effectively share the gospel with others by means of your testimony is encouraging.
Am also excited to learning from your contributions. All the best in your studies.

Grace and Love.

2 Likes

Hello, @edisondaniellim, and welcome to Connect! I agree with you that Christians should engage in difficult conversations, and I look forward to learning more from your conversations here. The EAP program exciting!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @edisondaniellim. Glad to have you connecting with us. Snd my best to you in the EAP program. I like:

I agree with you, and the way to do that is to be equipped. I trust you will help those here with your care and knowledge. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like