Introduction: Daniel Lira

(Daniel Lira Serhan) #1

Hi everyone

My name is Daniel Lira Serhan.
I am an Engineer former muslim from Mexico. I went on a 4 to 5 year journey fighting against the idea of God and i am Glad i did not find him, he found me a year a go.

Since that day i have been learning about Jesus in every way posible.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Praise God for ya, Daniel!!! So happy to have you here at Connect, my brother. Looking forward to hearing from you in the near future. Welcome!

(Jimmy Sellers) #3

Let me add a second praise to that. God bless your time here and we look forward to your thoughts and comment. Welcome.

(Ken Rose) #4

Greetings Daniel,

Praise be to God Daniel, I am so very glad you joined us through RZIM connect. Where you were once a friend, now through Christ Jesus we are brothers. I’m new to RZIM Connect, through Him, we are now family. As C.S. Lewis relates, the Hound of Heaven pursues us all, thank God He does.

Look forward to hearing from you. Happy to pray for you in any way that I can. God Bless!

(Keldon Scott) #5

Welcome aboard @danielliraserhan. We are glad you are here. Your input can be so helpful I am sure with the background and Engineering as well as your knowledge of Islam. As another has said glad to have you as a brother in Christ. Participate often. God bless your path. Hope you have enjoyed the core module and other courses offered.