Introduction: Danny Doyle

(Danny Doyle ) #1

Hi everyone I have been on Connect for a while now and I have not introduced myself whoops :joy: I enjoy this resource which allows me to grow in my confidence of how to defend our view in a resonable and rational way.

I’m 27 from Cork, Ireland I got saved through the ministry of Teen Challenge 6years ago I haven’t looked back since I got married to a wonderful woman of God nearly 2 years ago.

I have just recently started journeying through Apologetics just for my own common knowledge and just been able to articulate the Christian worldview when asked questions.

I am currently on Week 10 of the RZIM Academy score Module Course of which I have been amazed by how robust and radical our faith really is.

(Anthony Costello ) #2

@Dannyd

Thanks for your introduction. I might have confused you for a Polish brother with a name like “Danny Doyle” so thanks for clearing that up for us :wink:

Seriously, though, it wonderful to have a voice from Eire here on Connect. It’s been a while since I’ve been to Ireland. I had some very good friends in Kilkenny at one time. But, alas, time has separated us.

In any case, I’m thrilled to have you here with us and look forward to hearing more about you and engaging with your questions. May I also inquire, what is “Teen Challenge?” I’m not familiar with that ministry; can you say a bit more about it?

in Christ,
Anthony

(Danny Doyle ) #3

:rofl: I can assure you that I am not polish, I am 100% Irish beef :rofl::rofl:

I have some friends in Kilkenny too through different outreach events over the years. I am living in Cork which is around 2 hours away.

“Teen Challenge” is a worldwide Christian rehab centre. It was founded by David Wilkerson who felt the call of God to go to New York city and birth the ministry which is now a worldwide success restoring broken lives for the Glory of God.

(O'Neill Marais) #4

Hi Danny, it is great to meet someone from Ireland. Contrary to what my name might lead you to think I am not Irish, I am from South Africa strangely.

Like you I am a new member on RZIM Connect also in the infant stages of Apologetics and being able to articulate my faith. I would like to ask you about the RZIM module course you are doing? Can you give me a few indications of what is covered in this module? I can go and read about it I am sure, but I thought this might be a more social way to do it:slightly_smiling_face:.

Sincerely

O’Neill Marais