Introduction: David Bruce Young

member_introductions

(David Bruce Young) #1

Hi, I’m David Young. For many years I was a pastor. I retired with terminal cancer. But God and modern medicine are keeping me alive. So I spend my time between Dr. Appointments and treatment writing. I have written several books. You can see trailers on my website, http://daveswatch.com/. And I regularly write 4 blogs, watching in prayer.blogspot.com , thinking in the spirit.blogspot.com , writingprayerfully.blogspot.com , and theanchorpfthesoul.blogspot.com.

(SeanO) #2

@Daveswatch Welcome to Connect! It is encouraging to here how fruitfully you are using your time in between appointments - that is dedication to the Lord! You are certainly ‘standing on your watch’. May the Lord bless you and keep you. Look forward to seeing you out on the forms.

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @Daveswatch, welcome to Connect! I’m encouraged to hear that, by God’s grace, you are still with us. I pray this will be a place where you can encourage us and we can encourage you!

(Keldon Scott) #4

@Daveswatch welcome aboard. It is so good to have trained ministers for those of us who do not have the education. That’s awesome to that you are interested so much in writing. I listened to your video post. That caused me to read your article. I look forward to reading your written words here as this connect site heralds those words faster than perhaps originally contemplated in Habbakuk. God bless your ministey and medical attention.

(David Bruce Young) #5

I am having trouble figuring out how to contribute material. My current blog deals with a cultural issue that I think some people might like to weigh in on. It is on how we determine quality of life, especially at the end. I am aware that I am not framing this very attractively. I deal with it in my Writing Prayerfully blog written for Christian writers. What makes up the quality of life? http://writingprayerfully.blogspot.com/
Dave

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #6

Hi @Daveswatch. Welcome to Connect. I’m encouraged to see how you continue in the faith and serving the body through writing. I look forward in learning from you, and hope that we would be able to encourage you in any way somehow. :slight_smile: