Introduction: David

(David Thiessen) #1

Hi everyone. I have been going to church my whole life. I am trying to take steps to really bolster my faith, and embolden me to proclaim the gospel.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Welp…thanks so much for joining us here at Connect. I pray that you’d be blessed as you will also be a blessing to us, here. Welcome, my brother!

(Jimmy Sellers) #3

Welcome to Connect. I think you will find that you will have a lot of help in that department. God Bless your time here.

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @oleo_ljc,

We all run into times when we have doubts and fears about sharing the gospel. With God’s help, we can become unashamed of the gospel and prepared to help our friends know Jesus. Connect is one means that God is using to strengthen his people. Join in and don’t be afraid or hesitant to ask your questions. We’re here for you.

(Butch) #5

David
Shalom. You are in the right place. This is a great place to learn. God bless!

(Keldon Scott) #6

Welcome aboard @oleo_ljc. So glad that you were with us. I think this platform is a great tool for you to reach some of those goals. What do you think is this hardest part of proclaiming the gospel? I encourage you to participate often. I am looking forward to reading your posts. God bless you

(David Thiessen) #7

I think the hardest part is confidence.

(Keldon Scott) #8

Confidence comes when there is a measure of familiarity and equipping. I agree with you. But, getting out there and attempting the conversations with the spirit of Christ working through us is an awesome experience that will in and of itself embolden. God bless and let us know some of the experiences you get to participate.