Introduction: Deborah

(Deborah Marie Sarno) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Deborah. I am excited to be a part of this ministry and desire to pursue my education on apologestics!

(Joshua Spare) #2

Welcome, @Dms4000! I’m so glad that you have found your way here to this community! I’m sure you will find it be a fantastically edifying community! Did you have a particular question with which you have been wrestling recently?

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Hello Deborah. I’m excited to hear about what the Lord has in store for you. Education in apologetics is a good thing. We need more people who are equipped for it. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Deborah Marie Sarno) #4

Not as of yet, but thank you for asking! I just heard the John Lennox discussion about AI and Christianity. Totally blown away by how close we are to many of the dangers AI poses to man. I hope there is something Christians can do (or avoid) to reduce the level of influence these dangers pose.

(Deborah Marie Sarno) #5

Thank you, Omar!

(Joshua Spare) #6

These certainly are fascinating times in which we live, are they not?! And yet, despite all the modern marvels and technological advances, it is amazing to see how a book written two millennia ago (if not more!) still speaks so adroitly to who we are and what we were made to do!