Introduction: Dee R. N

Hi, I am a half century old former chiropractor, and current sub high school teacher and tennis coach, wife of one, mother of 2(25, 20 y.o.)
Desire to love others by living Godly and share Jesus.

3 Likes

Hi Dee

I hope you find this place informative and conversations insightful :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome Dee,
It’s so good to have you join in the forum. I am so glad I did it is amazing to me. I have only been involved for a few days but genuinely see the positive benefits sharing with like minded individuals.

2 Likes

Welcome, @Dee777! We are glad you are here. I am interested in hearing about your experience working in a high school. What kind of questions do you find pressing on your students?

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Dee777. So glad you decided to connect with us. Where are you from? I hope you enjoy this forum. I am certain that the community will be blessed by your involvement. Participate as frequently as you are able. I trust you will be blessed as well. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @Dee777, welcome to connect! Boy, I sure could use an adjustment right now! I trust you will be a blessing here should you choose to engage in the conversations :pray:t3: I hope to read more about you. Feel free to offer your thoughts and insight :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like