Introduction: Delia

(E. Delia Mitchell) #1

Hi everyone!

My name is Delia and I’m joining from Maryland. I grew up going to church for a short time and then stopped as a teen. Even though I’ve been a Christian for several years now, I have a few of the same questions and doubts I hear from my own family members - who are not believers.

Now that I’m retired, I have more time to grow and learn how to share my faith. I have been listening to Ravi and he has definitely helped me think! I’m learning about apologetics so I can be more confident answering questions from non-believers, especially in my own family, which is a real challenge!

I’m looking forward to learning and having meaningful discussions with everyone.

Thank you RZIM for offering this forum!

(Daniel Anaba) #2

You are welcome Delia. It’s a blessing for us all to learn more about apologetics so as to defend our faith.

(SeanO) #3

@Deliamj Welcome to Connect! So glad to hear that you are on the journey to know Jesus more - the Great Adventure. This is a great place to share what you have learned as well as ask your own questions. May Christ open the eyes / hearts of your family members and give you wisdom as you share His love with them. Christ be with you.

(E. Delia Mitchell) #4

Thank you!