Introduction: Devon Carleton

(Devon ) #1

Hi everyone My name Is Devon.

I Am 27 years old, I have been a Chirstian for a while now. I have struggled with Doubts and Skepticism very Much, at times literally living out James 1:6 in being “like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.”. I have been through some very dark times, but God is good and has used those for good and great things. I have grown to Love Apologetics and to Love seeking and defending the Truth. And God’s Truth. I Look forward to getting to know more of you and growing, learning and helping in Christ.

(SeanO) #2

@Dev Welcome to Connect! May the Lord Jesus fill you with His Spirit and cause you to grow in the grace and knowledge of Him. So glad you are joining us in a community where you can encourage others in their walk and ask any questions that are on your heart regarding the faith. Christ be with you.

(Brittany Bowman) #3

Devon, welcome to a place you can freely ask questions that have been burning on your heart. I appreciate your openness in how you’ve seen God in your struggles, and I look forward to hearing more of your stories throughout the threads. Welcome!

(Emily McIntosh) #4

Hi Devon, nice to see a familiar name here! :smile:

(Keldon Scott) #5

Welcome aboard @Dev. So glad you have joined. The description you provided was very transparent. It is difficult when you’re being tossed to-and-fro. I am glad the hound of heaven has not stopped chasing. The beauty of the spirit inside you is that blessing of assurance when you have been challenged And the Lord has been faithful. God-bless your journey and your time here. Seek out truth. Having that firm foundation early in your life will serve you well.