Introduction: Douglas in Vietnam, previously in India and Kansas City

(Doug Pearson) #1

Hello RZIMers. I am currently in Vietnam trying to reach Buddhists and those who hold onto ancestor worship and others with secular atheism. My wife and I are here together and we used to live in India reaching the Hindus and Muslims there. I am from Kansas City but went to college in Baltimore Maryland. I hope to connect with many of you. I have many struggles and questions, even as a missionary and yet I need your help to take a hold of God’s strength while I am in my weakness. Lets help each other and connect.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #2

@douglaspaul7, Welcome to Connect! Having come out of Hinduism I am excited to hear of your missions. It would be a great learning opportunity to discuss some questions that you may have encountered through your experiences. May the Lord bring those ready to hear the good news as you minister in Vietnam. Look forward to your questions and insights.

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome to Connect, @douglaspaul7! We’re glad you’ve joined us. So excited to hear about your ministry, and I am moved by your testimony of weakness. None of us has it all together or knows it all, and we do hope that this community can be a place which God uses to strengthen and encourage you in your walk with Christ. Blessings to you!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

Hello Doug (@douglaspaul7). It’s encouraging to see you on the frontlines by reaching out to people for Christ. Welcome to Connect! I pray that we’ll be able to help you in being more effective in your ministry in Vietnam. The Lord be with you! :slight_smile:

(Bob Beck) #5

Welcome to rximconnect. We are here to encourage and
help one another. No question is stupid.

Bob