Introduction: Dr. Frederick Meekins

(Frederick Meekins) #1

My name is Frederick Meekins. I hold a BS in Political Science/History. I earned a MA in Apologetics & Christian Philosophy from Trinity Theological Seminary. I hold a Doctor of Practical Theology through the Master’s Graduate School Of Divinity in Evansville, Indiana. I earned a Ph.D. in Apologetics through Newburgh Theological Seminary

(Jimmy Sellers) #2

Welcome to the community. It always excites to see that God calls all manner of men to his service. I believe that Connect is one of those avenues of service. I am sure that you will be able to add much to the community.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Hello, Frederick (@DoctorIssachar) . Welcome to Connect, I hope to learn more from you as we wrestle together in God’s truths in this community. :slight_smile:

(Kathleen) #4

With a resumé like that, be ready to have me tag you in some posts for your perspective. :wink:

We’re glad you’ve joined us on here, @DoctorIssachar! Looking forward to seeing you out in the forum.

(Frederick Meekins) #5

Thank you for the kind greeting. I look forward to following what goes on here given the reputation the RZIM organization has in the apologetics community.