Introduction : Dr. Jacob

Hello Everyone,
I am Dr. Jomon Jacob an IT professional working as Senior Project Manager here in Kuwait with a passion of serving the Kingdom of Christ. I am a Pastor to the local church also. I am new to this group. I have just completed the core module from RZIM academy, like to do more electives. I hope this group will help me to gain more knowledge about bible and theological matter also I can share and ask my doubt about the same.

10 Likes

Hi @drjoekku,

Welcome! I’m so pleased you have joined and trust that this will be a valuable experience for us to learn and grow together!

I am curious to learn more - in a way that is safe for you to share given that this is a public community - what the opportunities for evangelism in Kuwait are like?

4 Likes

Wow, it is so great to have you here! Welcome @drjoekku. I am with @CarsonWeitnauer on anything you can share with us. Any specific prayer request? Please do not hesitate to ask questions. You may find others who have similar questions and doubts. We glean from each others insight so feel free to engage. Take care :pray:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @drjoekku. Great having you join us. The core module is so very good. I hope you do get to enjoy the electives. They are equally good. I really enjoyed the bible elective. Do share if you can some of your evangelical challenges if you would. We are interested and come along side you inspiring and friendship. God-bless you and your ministry.

3 Likes

Welcome on board Dr. Jacob. Make sure to take the course on Islam. It will teach you a lot.
I am an IT PM as well :blush:

4 Likes

Hello Carson
Sorry for late reply. You know here for us weekends are so busy, especially fir me it’s with church activities. Yes I am so happy to share our evangelical experience what we do here. By the great grace of Jesus we have freedom (not very open but restricted way) to preach and teach gospel. We must take care of the country laws and regulations. We have government approved church complex and we can have fellowships there. Also there are gatherings privetly happens in auditoriums and houses. Here mostly it’s personal evangelization among the people. You can say work of mouth. One get touched by Lord Jesus they will go and share it they will take us to others house and share the good news. Sharing gospel with local people is very restricted and lot of issues are with that. But still there are people they come to us for getting prayed for their problems and Jesus do miracles in their lives and that experience lead them to Christ. There are local people secretly baptised and following Jesus. There are lot of chalenges here but the mighty hands are protecting us.

Thanks a lot for hearing me please ask specific questions if you have. I am so pleased to share.

Have a great weekend and God bless you

2 Likes

Please accept my apology for late reply. Here our weekens start by thursday and we are busy with church activitiea. Thanks a lot Keldon for your encouragment for taking electives yes I am planning for Bible, Islam, ans Science for now.

We have very challenging experience to do evangelism here in middle east country as you kNow lot of tight restrictions by the law. But by the grace of Jesus God is using us to touch many souls

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Amalia for your mail and encouragement for taking electives. Also so pleased to know that you are also in IT. Have a great time and we will get introduced more upcoming days. Have a great time

2 Likes

Hello Sig (I can use your short name right?)
Thanks a lot and yes I need all of your supports and helps to grow and know more. Appreciated all of yours great and open heart. Have a great time

3 Likes

Of course, Sig is what most people call me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like