Introduction: EABoakye

(Emmanuel Addai-Boakye Yiadom) #1

Hi everyone,

My name is Addai-Boakye Yiadom Emmanuel from Accra, Ghana. It’s such an honourable experience to be part of a wonderful family such as this. It’s my heartfelt desire to learn more from fellow believers here, enjoy insightful and spirit-reviving discussions about the lover and saviour of our souls and help bring transformation to many others. Thank you RZIM team for such a grand, yet humbling opportunity as this.

(Andrew Bulin) #2

So wonderful to hear from you and see your post. :grin:
What brought you to RZIM? Are you in any ministries now, and do you have any specific ideas for how you plan to use your apologetics?

Looking forward to interacting more!

(Michael Petrie) #3

Emmanuel,

Wow…simply amazing how the Gospel and RZIM in particular, has reached you. It ceases to amaze me to see people groups from all over the world rally around the banner of Jesus Christ. Welcome to you! What I get such a smile about is how those that we hear from on this forum, will one day be known to us in heaven and serve as a reminder of the diversity of the body of Christ.

Please tell, what is your story of coming to Christ? What are the challenges you face in Ghana as a Christ follower? How can we pray for you?

(Warner Joseph Miller) #4

Welcome to the community, brother!

(Keldon Scott) #5

Welcome aboard @EABoakye! So glad you could join us. I look forward to You’re enthusiastic approach. I love your Choice of Words: spirit-reviving Discussions. I hope that your posts will bring new insights and perspectives. God-bless your journey and your time here.

(Kathleen) #6

Welcome, @EABoakye! We’re so glad you’ve found our community here on Connect. :smile: @Rex_krampa is another Ghanian who just joined this week as well, and there are several others floating around. You guys need to have a party! Looking forward to having you join the conversation!