Introduction: Edward Davidson

member_introductions

(Edward Davidson) #1

Hi everyone from Oklahoma City. I have stumbled upon the RZIM podcasts and have been blessed beyond words with this ministry. Am I the only one who has to rewind Ravi and the other speakers several times because what they said is either over my head or so profound? This is incredibly high-IQ stuff, and because of that, the RZIM ministry has strengthened my faith to new levels. The more I think about Christianity’s explanation for origin, meaning, morality, and destiny, the more I’m convinced that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life (John 14:6). Thank you RZIM, from the bottom of my heart, for everything you do to spread the Gospel and give millions hope.

(SeanO) #2

@Oscar Welcome to Connect! Praise God that His truth can stand up under the most severe scrutiny and that those with hearts open to Him can grow in grace, holiness and love as they push the boundaries of our knowledge of Christ. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here on the forums. Look forward to hearing from you more.

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @Oscar, welcome to Connect! I am so encouraged by your first post. I also have to rewind and listen to the team more than once. :slight_smile: You’re not alone. In addition to what you’ve said, I’ve also found the approach to discussing worldview on the basis of origin, meaning, morality, and destiny is incredibly helpful for starting discussions with people. I look forward to our conversations here!

(Megan Kemp) #4

Hi @Oscar, and welcome to RZIM Connect! I definitely relate to needing to “chew” on some of what I hear from speakers. It’s a good challenge, and my faith has also been strengthened as a result.

Welcome to Connect!

(Keldon Scott) #5

@Oscar . Welcome aboard. You are definitely not the only one that has to rewind presentations. What is brilliant about rewinding is that you are caring. I love the energy that you bring to connect. I trust that you will continue rewinding and put some posts out here that will cause us to reread. Look forward to your contributions.

(Edward Davidson) #6

Thank you!