Introduction: Elizabeth Ann

(Elizabeth Hall) #1

Hello! My name is Elizabeth and I am kind of an “on the fence” Christian. I am having a hard time with my belief in God and I get a lot of anxiety worrying that God is not real. I found this app and it looks like a great place for me to get some answers and interact with a Christian community. Thanks for reading my post and I hope to learn a lot more about God and learn ways to fight against my doubts and unbelief.

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @Zenshii,

Welcome! We’d love to hear your questions… go ahead and ask one in the community! I’m glad you’ve joined!

Carson

(SeanO) #3

Welcome @Zenshii! So glad you’ve joined us - praying that Jesus might give you peace and joy in Him.

Philippians 4:6-8 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

(Tim Ramey) #4

Elizabeth, with an honest heart like yours, the Lord will give you answers. I’m so glad that you joined our community. I love it when I sense such an up front attitude. Jesus will bless you sister. You’ll be used to minister to other “on the fencers” in the days ahead.