Introduction: Emily Brinkhoff

(Emily Brinkhoff ) #1

Hi everyone,
I am 22 years old, married to my best friend for almost two years and we have a beautiful baby girl who is 10 months. We are the Youth leaders at our church in Carthage, MO and I hope to use this to help us out with ideas for lessons, material, and just to increase our knowledge and understanding.

God bless.

(SeanO) #2

@Snape116 Welcome to Connect! Are you an HP fan? I noticed ‘Snape’ in the handle. Congrats on the baby girl! May the Lord Jesus fill you guys with His Spirit and open the eyes of the youth to see His love, glory and grace more each day. See you out on the forums.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #3

Welcome to the Connect community, @Snape116!

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome aboard @Snape116! So glad to have you with us. Blessings to your entire young family. As you continue your life together and lean in to the lives of those you get to minister to, please do share with us your journey and some of the questions you encounter as the youth group explores their faith journey.

(Daren L McClellan) #5

Hello Emily,
As a few youth worker, welcome.
It is wonderful that you want to train the youth in apologetics. Not only will they be better equipped to speak with others, more importantly, they will be equipped to stand when their own faith is challenged. I worked in youth ministry during the era of hype and entertainment in youth ministry. That did not work. The youth it attracted were attracted elsewhere. But the ones I was able to train in the faith are still living the faith today.
Keep equipping and keep training both your selves and the youth.

(Petra Griesser Stermscheg) #6

Welcome Emily :slightly_smiling_face:
Looking forward to reading and commenting on your posts :fountain_pen::page_with_curl::mailbox_with_mail:
Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: