Introduction: Emmanuel

member_introductions

(Emmanuel Kwadwo Owusu-Mintah) #1

Hi everyone,

I am Owusu-Mintah Emmanuel from Ghana. I heard of RZIM almost a year ago on radio during a time when I had lots of questions about my faith which I suppressed with a well known statement, “you will understand when you grow”. I thank God for RZIM for being an example of answering the honest questions of people from different backgrounds with love.

I hope to learn a lot from this platform, God bless.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Hi there, Emmanuel!! Welcome to CONNECT! I’m so glad you took that step beyond “you will understand when you grow” and invested in your own growth. God bless you, brother! And again…WELCOME TO CONNECT!:wave:t6::grin:

(Emmanuel Kwadwo Owusu-Mintah) #3

Amen
Thank you

(Jimmy Sellers) #4

@EmmaKOM:
You will find that many can identify with pushing back on the truth hoping for a better understand in time knowing good and well that that truth can’t be delayed it must be followed. Welcome to connect. For your information there are serval of your country men here.
Just type in search box.

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @EmmaKOM,

Welcome! I am delighted that you’ve joined. We want Connect to include brothers and sisters from every nationality and culture. As you put it, “I thank God for RZIM for being an example of answering the honest questions of people from different backgrounds with love.” It would be an honor to hear your questions and learn from your insights and research. I hope to see more posts from you!

(Emmanuel Kwadwo Owusu-Mintah) #6

Yes please, Thank you.

(Emmanuel Kwadwo Owusu-Mintah) #7

Thank you. I happy to be here.