Introduction: Eric Fox

(ERIC M FOX) #1

Hi everyone
My name is Eric Fox and am from the greater Atlanta area. I have an interest in starting an apologetics ministry in my local church. Looking forward to learning and growing through this vital forum!

(SeanO) #2

@EFox Welcome to Connect! May the Lord Jesus give you guidance and wisdom as you help those in your congregation gain a deeper understanding of their faith and share it with the world. I take it you are a hiker? Where were you hiking there?

(Warner Joseph Miller) #3

Welcome to the Connect community, man! Blessings, Eric.

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome to Connect, @EFox! I love that you have a heart for apologetics work based in the local church. May the Lord bless your initiative there! Looking forward to hearing some of the things you’re wrestling with as well as the questions that are brought to you. :slight_smile:

(James Hunt) #5

Hi Eric,

That’s exactly what I did 2 years ago in my church. I’ve run 4 rounds of apologetics sessions (each round with 6 topics - 1 topic = 90 minutes every 2 weeks) over the last 2 years. It’s been a real blessing and have learnt so much!

(James Hunt) #6

Plus I’ve had the privilege to share the gospel to people of other faiths, particularly Muslims as I’m living in Indonesia.

(chandra kishore sardar) #7

Welcome Eric !! I kinda feel the same here. I would love to study apologetics myself first and then start some open forums and discussions here in Nepal. I harldy know of anything like that here.
Once again warm welcome to you!! :blush:

(Matthew Mingus) #8

Welcome to Connect Eric. Its great to have you here. Apologetics was the spark that reignited my life in Christ and it continues to help me grow every day. I have been looking into ways to create an outreach for apologetics in the area that I live in as well. We live in a world that is in desperate need of the truth and grace of Jesus Christ. I hope that community will be a blessing to you and look forward to hearing more from you. Again, welcome brother. God bless you.

Matthew Mingus

(Carson Weitnauer) #9

Hi @EFox,

We are running an apologetics ministry at my church home, Fellowship Bible Church in Roswell, called “Ask Your Question.” I’d love for you to come one week, see what we’re up to, and we could share about the model afterwards if it is of interest to you. I don’t know how convenient the location is for you, but we’d be glad to encourage you as you pray about this.