Introduction: Ethan

member_introductions

(Ethan Thomas) #1

Hey guys! My name’s Ethan, and I guess this is my debut post here on RZIM connect! I’ve been following Ravi’s ministry for years now and can honestly say that no other ministry has blessed me quite like Ravi and his team’s. To be able to have a resource like this is nothing short of a blessing, and yet another in a long line of blessings from RZIM. I look forward to meeting everyone and being a part of the community!

Ethan

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #2

Hello @eot1990. Indeed, RZIM has been a blessing to the body of Christ. I’m happy to hear that it has blessed you. Looking forward to learn with you in this community. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Brian Weeks) #3

Welcome to Connect, Ethan! I’m so encouraged to hear how impactful RZIM has been in your life. I can relate to what you said here because I feel the same way. It’s hard to measure just how much my life has been influenced by this ministry. I’m looking forward to hearing more from you over in the forums!

(SeanO) #4

Welcome @eot1990! May the Lord richly bless you in all ways as you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus! Look forward to seeing you out on the forums.

(Ethan Thomas) #5

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

(Sarah Malcangi) #6

Welcome, Ethan!

I’m new to connect too, but have been a fan of RZIM for some time.

(Nikki Blaise Stone) #7

Nice to meet you, @eot1990! This ministry has been a total blessing in my life as well.

(Natasha Morton) #8

Welcome Ethan! This is a true blessing! I feel like I’ve learned so much already in the short time I’ve been on it (everyone has such good insights and thoughts… a truly great time just reading everything!). Ravi truly has made a huge impact and my life, and obviously so many others!
Welcome to our community! Can’t wait to hear more from you!

(Carson Weitnauer) #9

Hi @eot1990,

Welcome! I am so glad we can provide Connect for you. This is an awesome community because so many come each day to meet the needs of other people. We invite you to join us in approaching this platform as a place of discipleship and serving others. The prayer, encouragement, thoughtfulness, and gentleness of response we offer one another is building us all up into more mature Christians, better prepared to build trust and engage our friends in conversations about Jesus.

(LeRoy) #10

Thanks for having me