Introduction: Freddy

(Freddy Lam) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Freddy and I am a pastor in a Chinese church in the Greater Toronto Area, a suburb of Toronto called Markham. I was for 11.5 years the youth pastor but just switched recently to English ministry. I am a first generation Christian having come to faith in university and used to be suspicious and skeptical about religion, especially Christianity. My first encounter with Ravi Zacharias was reading Jesus Amongst Other Gods and look forward to learn more about how to share the faith compassionately and logically in a post-Christian, postmodern and turbulent world, living in the most multicultural city (or near it) in North America, if not, the world, while passionately make disciple-makers who love and follow our one and only LORD Jesus Christ.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #2

Hello, Freddy (@Freddy_Lam). I’m happy to hear about your background. I believe we need more people who would be able to help others in reaching out to people who are skeptical to Jesus. I look forward to learn with you through your experiences, and together as well in this community for edification. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard Freddy. We are glad to have you with us. Thank you for your ministry and your dedication. I trust you will enjoy this connect site. God bless your efforts. I look forward to reading your posts and your engagement in discussions.

(Lori Walker) #4

Welcome @Freddy_Lam ! It’s so good to see you here. I think it’s wonderful the work that you’re doing for Christ. I look forward to your posts and what you have to share with us, very much. God bless you.

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome, @Freddy_Lam! Glad to have you on here. We hope that this community will be an enriching one and an encouragement to you as you soldier on in the ministry. All the best and look forward to seeing you around!