Introduction from Nathalie

member_introductions

(Nathalie) #1

Hi Carson,

My name is Nathalie Caycedo and I’m originally from Colombia. I live in West Palm Beach, FL with my husband, and I’m new in RZIM Connect :slightly_smiling_face:
It is wonderful to get to know you and many of the members of this online community, as we discuss new topics to present Christ to others and we grow as a body of Christ. Look forward to getting more involved!

Introduction: Carson Weitnauer
(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @nathaliemv91, welcome! I’m delighted you’ve joined and said hello! You live in a beautiful place!

We’re curious to learn from your experience in sharing Christ and interested in the questions you have about evangelism and apologetics. I look forward to getting to know you.

(Keldon Scott) #4

Great to have you aboard @nathaliemv9. Boy oh boy would I love to be in Florida right now. Living here in Michigan. I trust that you will enjoy the dialogue. The more you participate obviously the more that you are able to be blessed by the discussions. You will find that there are some very helpful and engaging individuals in the various topic discussions. God bless.

(Scott) #5

Hi Nathalie! Welcome. I’m new myself with much of the same goals. I’ve been watching and listening to videos for a few months now and there is much to learn here. Good resources, good people, good leaders at RZIM.

Scott