Introduction from Zach W

My name is Zachary Williams. I’m from California I’m excited to be here with yall!

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Zw2343. What led you to connect? Thanks for joining. I hope you are blessed by the dialogue you read here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

I actually just signed up for the RZIM academy core module. I thought this would be a very helpful tool for that as well as in my journey!

3 Likes

Hi Zach! Welcome to the family!

1 Like

Welcome brother look for great conversations and answers as we progress together.
Blessings
Mike

1 Like

@Zw2343 Nice to meet you!

1 Like

That is awesome. I do not think you will regret it. The foundations are so important. Each lecture has its own benefit and revelation. Enjoy your classmates. They will make your time in the class so much more worth it. ROCK IT.

3 Likes

Hi @Zw2343, welcome! So glad to read you have signed up for the Core Module. I agree with @Keldon_Scott. You will be so blessed by the course :pray:t3: Feel free to share your insight here as you are led. Enjoy the course and enjoy browsing through this forum :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Zw2343
I am also excited meeting you. Looking forward to seeing you explore and engage the family by you reading and sharing some of your exciting thoughts with us.

Grace andd Blessings

3 Likes

Thanks I can’t wait!

1 Like

I definitely will Thank you!

1 Like