Introduction: Genesis

member_introductions

(Genesis Montero) #1

Hi everyone. New here. Well, there’s nothing much to say. I’m just a regular guy trying to work out his salvation. Hoping I can learn much and contribute much to the community.

(Vaisal Dathan) #2

Hi Genesis Montero,
Loved your name!
Nice to meet you here.
Hope to learn from you and together.
God bless.
Vaisal Dathan
India.

(Megan Kemp) #3

Hi there, and welcome!

I hope that RZIM Connect is a place where you engage and grow, and are blessed by the conversations here.

Megan

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome aboard @gigzmontero. So good to have you joining us. I look forward to hearing from you. I trust this will be rewarding for you.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #5

Welcome @gigzmontero! This is a good place where we can grow together. Please feel at home. :slight_smile:

(Maureen Barnes) #6

Welcome Genesis :),
I think we are all “just regular people” trying to work out our salvation. I, for one, look forward to your contributions in the future. God Bless you.

(Carson Weitnauer) #7

Hi Genesis, welcome to Connect! We’re glad you’ve joined! As Maureen put it, we’re all regular folks here. :slight_smile: I look forward to following Jesus with you.

(Aracelis Diaz) #8

Hi and welcome! You will definitely get to learn many things about Christianity and apologetics here in this group. And dont worry about working out your salvation, if you put your trust in Jesus He did all the work for you, just let Him live His life through you. Many blessings!