Introduction: Gersona

(Gersona Andrianarijaona) #1

Hi everyone

I’m Gersona. I 'm from Madagascar (it’s also an actual country).
I’m working as a software developer & am also involved in the teenagers ministry in my church.
RZIM has been for some years now a great a place to find great ressources to find answers to questions I or others around me may have, and now I’m glad I can join this commnity.

Misaotra

(SeanO) #2

@gers Welcome to Connect! So glad you are joining the community and I look forward to seeing you out on the forums. May the Lord bless your ministry with the teenagers - that they might know His love and grace through your life.

So - if I ever visit Madagascar - what is the one thing I def have to see?

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @gers. It is good to have you with us. I thought Madagascar was a cartoon. Just kidding. Thank you for what you have chosen to do on behalf of the teenagers and God bless your efforts.

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi,

Welcome! So delighted to have you join from Madagascar. Software development is a cultural phenomenon right now - your input and thoughts will be appreciated.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #5

I’m happy to have you here @gers. May we be able to help serve you and help you in your ministry. I look forward to learn with you in the discussions. Welcome to Connect, @gers. :slight_smile:

(Gersona Andrianarijaona) #6

Thanks a lot
mmhmm…there are still plenty of things i haven’t seen yet here so i’m not fully informed to tell what’s THE must-to-see thing. But i’d suggest meeting the lemurs. You can do that in various places

(christopher van zyl) #7

Welcome! Glad to have you with us!

(SeanO) #8

@gers I’ll keep that in mind. Def go lemur watching.