Introduction: Gord

(Gordon) #1

Hullo.

I’m Gordon. I’ve been a Christian for a while now. Discovered RZIM through the off-topic section of a popular video game forum. I’ve been listening to RZIMs Just Thinking podcast for over 3 years. Incredible stuff. Thank God for this ministry.

Looking forward to the discussion here on Connect.

Thanks

(SeanO) #2

@Gord Welcome to Connect! So glad you’ve joined us and great to hear how you’ve been blessed through RZIM. Look forward to discussing the truth of Jesus with you more through the forums. May Christ richly dwell in you and guide you in all that you do.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #3

Welcome to the CONNECT community, @Gord! I too benefitted a lot from the ‘Just Thinking’ and ‘Let My People Think’ podcasts. I’m glad that the ministry has served you and has also less you here. It is my hope and expectation that Connect might serve you, as well. Welcome, Gord!

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @Gord! I’m incredibly intrigued by the you found out about Connect. Was someone talking about it in the section or was there an advert for it you saw? I love how God brings people here with their unique stories! We look forward to seeing you out in the forums. :slight_smile: