Introduction: Grahm Watson

Hello RZIM Team!

My name is Mackenzie “Grahm” Watson and I am very happy to have joined RZIM as a travel associate to Ravi as he travels around the globe sharing the gospel and serving many. I am from Annapolis, MD, and became familiar with RZIM back in 2015 when my family first attended Founder’s Weekend. After hearing several speakers over that weekend I became increasingly interested in apologetics and told myself if there was ever an opportunity to serve the ministry in some way or attend classes at OCCA I would do whatever I could to make it happen. I never thought I would find myself in this role, but I am truly humbled and blessed to be able to work alongside so many people I both look up to and learn from.

Apart from work, I am an avid basketball and football fan (Go Maryland Terps!). Looking forward to connecting with and getting to know all of you who make the life-changing work RZIM does possible!

4 Likes

Mackenzie, what an awesome opportunity to travel with Ravi! Be a sponge and soak it all up. Blessings and talk with you soon.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @GrahmWatson. So glad to have you joining. Congratulations on your assignment. What a great opportunity you do have. I trust that your time in that position will be a blessing to you. Do take an opportunity from time to time to let us know how it’s going especially from your perspective. Thank you for your service to this ministry. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome, what an awesome opportunity to learn and grow. Look forward to reading your posts as you travel with Ravi.

2 Likes