Introduction: Gregory Findlay

(Gregory J Findlay) #1

Hi, RZIM Connect Community. I am 67 years young and weekly lead Apologetics “Faith and Science” studies with airmen-in-training at the nearby air force base. I equip them to have meaningful conversations about current scientific research and how it refutes humanistic evolution science. With these respectful discussions young airmen can help lower skepticism and open up the minds of these individuals to the more important and deeper topics of life.

(Matt Western) #2

Hi Greg,
greetings from Adelaide, Australia, and a warm welcome to the community. (a very warm welcome from me, as its currently 39 degrees centigrade at the moment in Adelaide). :slight_smile:

What age group of men do you lead in your studies? In all your leading of studies, what have you found to be the most difficult thing that the younger guys struggle with?

I’m 41, and have really appreciated and looked up to older men of faith in my own growth, including my own father, father-in-law and many others I see faithfully serving Jesus - and really enjoy how much life experience older men of faith have.

Matt

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @GregWFTX. Glad you have joined. I am sure you will find this form edifying especially with your teaching. So glad you were doing that. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless and happy New Year

(Nels) #4

GEORGE!! This is amazing friend! I am so happy that you are making it a point to uplift and edify these young airmen to gain a deeper level of wisdom and understanding! I myself am a helicopter pilot and it is amazing to hear that you’re sharing love with like minded individuals!! I love it!

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome to Connect, @GregWFTX! What a beautiful ministry you have. I am so thankful for men like you who love and minister to those in our armed forces. Look forward to hearing from you and interacting with you in this community. :slight_smile: Blessings to you!