Introduction: Grethe Roets

member_introductions

(Grethe) #1

Hi everyone,

My name is Grethe and I am currently living in the beautiful Midlands in Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa. I am passionate about Jesus and using apologetics as a tool to help people see the Cross more clearly and experiencing the freedom that Truth brings!

I am excited to engage with you all and learn from you!

May you have a blessed week!

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Grethe, welcome to Connect! It was an absolute delight to visit your beautiful part of this world for Christmas. The sunshine!! Our children are still talking about how much they enjoyed being in Lesotho and in Durban - and we are too. I hope you enjoy the fellowship and encouragement in Connect!

(Megan Kemp) #3

Hi @Grethe! Glad you’re here in RZIM Connect. In what ways have you used apologetics as a tool to help others see the Cross more clearly? Is there a particular demographic with which you engage using apologetics?

(Grethe) #4

Hi Megan,

I have mainly used the apologetics training and tools I have to work with youth. I helped to host the RZIM SA team in my previous hometown, George, for the past two years for a youth-focused apologetics week. Currently, my husband and I have a youth apologetics society with a group of about 40 youth - all boys and from different races and nationalities, but mostly South Africans.