Introduction: Gururam

(GURURAM CHANDRASEKARAN) #1

Hi everyone my name is Gururam, i am from India. I was born in Hindu family, but last year my friend shared the Gospel with me and gave me Nabeel Quershi’s book “Seeking allah finding Jesus”, my search started from there, on his book he stimulated me to ask some important life questions, until then i had no idea about Christianity, all i thought is Jesus is one of many gods i used to believe when i was an Hindu. But now i know for sure that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Only Way, the Truth and the Life.

And I was so excited when i stumbled upon ‘Rzim connect’, to be in the part of Lord’s community. I look forward to know you all, my brothers and sisters in Christ.
Praise Lord.

(SeanO) #2

@gururamc Praise the Lord that you came to know His love and mercy through your friend and Nabeel’s testimony. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here on Connect. Excited you are joining the community and look forward to seeing you out on the forums. The grace of Christ be with your spirit.

(Kirsty Batty) #3

Welcome Gururam, it is a joy and privilege to meet you dear brother. Thank you for sharing your story to our Lord. May God continue, by His Holy Spirit, to grow your faith and love for our Lord Jesus. Praise God indeed!

(GURURAM CHANDRASEKARAN) #4

Thankyou SeanO

(GURURAM CHANDRASEKARAN) #5

@kfbatty Thankyou.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #6

@gururamc, Praise the Lord! So glad to hear of you coming to a faith in Christ. I would encourage you to share your story in more detail in the ‘how you were reached’ thread in the Daily Evangelism category as you feel led by the Lord. I am happy that you have been introduced to apologetics aspect of Christianity right from the start. May God bless your growth in the Lord as you continue to add knowledge to your trust in the Lord (2Peter 1:2-8).

(GURURAM CHANDRASEKARAN) #7

@Lakshmismehta Thankyou! I will sure share my testimony in that thread.

(Kathleen) #8

Welcome, @gururamc! Your testimony is such an encouragement. Thank you so much for sharing it, and we are glad that you have joined us on Connect!

(Dennis Gladden) #9

Welcome, @gururamc. How awesome that we can be half a world apart but have a common place to meet and share our faith. I used to work with a Christian from India who was saved under Billy Graham’s ministry and his insights were always a blessing. Looking forward to seeing you in the conversations.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #10

Hello, Gururam. I’m encouraged to hear about your friend sharing the gospel with you, and also how the Lord worked in your life to be sure that Jesus Christ is the only way. Welcome to Connect, I’m excited to learn with you in this community! :slight_smile:

(Lorna Abwonji) #11

Such an amazing testimony @gururamc welcome to the platform but most of all welcome to the family of believers :blush:

(GURURAM CHANDRASEKARAN) #12

@lorna_abwonj Thankyou

(GURURAM CHANDRASEKARAN) #13

@omnarchy Thankyou

(GURURAM CHANDRASEKARAN) #14

@dennis.gladden yeah its awesome!, half a world apart but brothers in Christ, its one of the amazing thing i realised after knowing the Lord. Also Looking forward to seeing you.

(GURURAM CHANDRASEKARAN) #15

@KMac Thankyou.