Introduction: Hanna

(Hanna Nordstrand) #1

Hi everyone

Excited to be a part of this, and so happy that this will be a place to continue questions and re-watching the lectures. I´m 20 years old (at lest for one more week), and come from Norway. Doing a bachelor in Theology and ministry, and find these rzim courses really helpful in my studies. I often think “hey, I have heard about this on the RZIM”, so that says a lot about the quality on this online academy. Grew up in a christian home and did a DTS two years ago with ywam. Wish you all a blessed December :slight_smile:

(SeanO) #2

@hannor Welcome to Connect! Wow, sounds like you are off to a solid start in your life - is that Dallas Theological Seminary? My friend went there recently and really enjoyed it. Jesus bless your studies, ministry and time here on the forms as learn to walk in the Spirit and rest in His goodness.

(Joshua Spare) #3

Welcome, @hannor! I’m excited to have you along in our community! You certainly haven’t been idle with your years; you have accomplished a great deal! I certainly hope that you find our community here to be a phenomenal resource and source of encouragement!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

Welcome to Connect, Hanna (@hannor)! I’m happy to know about what you think about the online academy. I believe it had helped you immensely on your walk. I look forward in growing with you in this community. :slight_smile:

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome to Connect, @hannor! We’re glad you’ve found our community here and hope it is a place where you know the blessing of both encouragement and challenge. (And it sounds like you’re not one to shy away from challenge! :smile:)

The DTS is, I’m assuming, a Diploma of Theological Studies through YWAM? And now on to your BA - love it! Are you still based in Norway or are you studying elsewhere?

(James Hunt) #6

Yo Hannah,

Very recently joined myself. Looking forward to hearing some things about your studies :slight_smile:

(chandra kishore sardar) #7

Welcome Hanna ! You are definitely off to a great start. I am 21 and havent done gone for any Biblical studies like that so i am a bit jealous. :joy: During the time in my hometown( which was after coming back from India) i extensively travelled around my hometown with YWAMers to help them with the translation while they shared the gospel with the people around.i really enjoyed and got to learn a lot during that time.
Once again warm welcome to you. :blush:

(Hanna Nordstrand) #8

Thank you Kathleen :smiley: No, the DTS stands for Disipleship training school. A 6 month bible school where three of the six months are outreach. Through youth with a mission, in Hawaii. But now I´m back in Norway, studying :slight_smile:

(Hanna Nordstrand) #9

Thank you sean! No, I am studying in Norway :slight_smile:

(Kathleen) #10

Ah, no way! You were at the base in Hawaii?? If you were there before Sept. 2015, did you ever come across Liz Fischer? She was based there for quite a while before moving on to other adventures.

(Hanna Nordstrand) #11

Thank you so much! I am very grateful for all the studies yes :smiley: But you have definitely found some good bible studies too through RZIM! So nice that you translated for the ywamers, I know that was super important to our team in Taiwan :slight_smile:

(Hanna Nordstrand) #12

No, I went to Maui in January 2017 :slight_smile: So I didn´t meet her.

(chandra kishore sardar) #13

Yes certainly !! RZIM is sucha wonderful and incredible platform for one to dive into for wonderful study of the word of God. I personally have been so blessed by RZIM and by this forum.
I always enjoyed my time with YWAMers. Have you been to any country in Asia for outreach ?

(Amanda Newquist) #14

Welcome to RZIM Connect, @hannor! Looking forward to learning and growing with you through this online platform.

(Matthew Mingus) #15

Welcome to RZIM Connect Hannah. It is great to have you here with us and we all look forward to learning and growing together with you. God bless you and I hope that this community can be a blessing to you in all your endeavors.

Matthew Mingus

(Hanna Nordstrand) #16

Yes, our team went to Indonesia and Taiwan :smiley:

(chandra kishore sardar) #17

Wow! Thats great.you definitely have quite a lot of experiences. Hoping to learn together here in the forum.:blush::blush:

(nehemiah) #18

hi Hannor

i am Nehemiah from South Africa nice to meet you great stuff also doing my bachelor in theology
how it was to be in DTS my dean study through them.

bless you

(James) #19

Welcome @hannor

Firstly, I wish you Happy Birthday in advance :tada::birthday:

Welcome to connect and I hope you’ll learn and fall in love a lot more with the savior Jesus Christ :slight_smile:

Take care.