Introduction: Hannah

member_introductions

(Hannah Boyd) #1

Hello to all of you!

I have been listening to Ravi for quite some time. I have been diving into Apologetics lately, especially since I have started a blog and displaying my faith for all to see.

I’ve encountered situations that I haven’t been able to really answer the question and I want to be able to do that when the need arises. I also have my own questions that have developed since my studies began and I am so glad we have this trusted source.

I look forward to connecting with you all.

(SeanO) #2

@barefoothannahb Welcome to Connect! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here on Connect. It is a great place to ask questions and to help others on the journey of walking with Jesus.

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @barefoothannahb,

I know from personal experience that starting an apologetics blog can lead to many challenging conversations. The RZIM Connect community would be honored to be a backstop for you. If you run into a tough situation outside your own expertise, or you just want some more research, please do start a conversation in the #daily-evangelism Category. I’m excited that you’re living on mission! And I’m grateful that we might play a small role in keeping you equipped and encouraged.