Introduction: Hein

(Hein) #1

Hi everyone

I’m so greatfull to have found this site/app. I’m a born and bred South African now living in the uk for almost 20 years( in January 2019 it will be). I’ve been following Ravi on YouTube for the last couple of years. The man is so devoted to God. Thank you God for saving this man and using him in this magnificent way!! And thanks Ravi for allowing God to use you in such an amazing way.

I hope to be an active friend on here and I love the Lord with all my heart. I’m a broken and scarred person but with God’s grace and help I will overcome all my sins and run the race to the end. Thanks so much for everyone on here that love God and want to share His love all over the world.

(SeanO) #2

@Hein Welcome to Connect! May the Lord Jesus bless your time here as you grow in the grace and knowledge of Him :slight_smile:

(Hein) #3

Thanks Sean. I love your answers on all the posts I’ve seen so far.

(SeanO) #4

@Hein Thanks for the encouragement. Hope you’ve found some helpful information :slight_smile:

(Hein) #5

I have thanks so much.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #6

@Hein, Welcome to Connect Community ! Yes, the testimony and ministry of Ravi is greatly inspiring. May God fulfill the thirst that you have for the Lord’s will in your life in wondrous ways. We are all broken and scarred apart from the Lord in different ways and praise be to God that we are more than conquerors in Christ. Look forward to your insights and learning with you.