Introduction: Hello I'm Rodney

member_introductions

(Rodney Neufeld) #1

Hi everyone,

Rodney here, Youth leader, small group leader and all around fun guy haha. Love apologetics and see it as a solid way to connect with people and share about the God that they don’t know or have a flawed view of.

After taking the Core module even through it I really received a clearer understanding of Ravi’s statement “behind every question is a questioner”

That’s it for now just never introduced myself before.

(Daniel) #2

Hi Rodney, thanks for your introduction. I like cheerful persons :smile: A sunny disposition helps to come into contact with other people to share the good news. God bless you for your service to the youth.

(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome to Connect (officially), Rodney! It is so encouraging to hear of your heart for youth. You’ve come to the right place to learn and share apologetics. Love this so much,

" behind every question is a questioner."

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome upward @12unlikely. We are very glad you have joined and provided a little bit of background. I loved the core module. I’m glad you did as well. Knowing that there is a Questioner behind every question is so key. God-bless your ministry and your journey.