Introduction: Hello, my name is Billie

(Billie Corbett) #1

Hello everyone,

My name is Billie.
I have followed RZIM for a number of decades…and I am really interested in this format.
I have a few questions I’d like to ask about biblical matters and hope this will be a good option.

(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Billie. You most certainly have found the right place to ask your questions. You should find the threads “Daily Evangelism” and “Bible Questions” offer a variety of questions/answers, and I look forward to hearing from you. Offering thanks tonight for your courage to bring your questions before the Lord and fellow Christians. I think you will find this place as a welcoming environment to study together!

(Billie Corbett) #3

Hello Brittany,

Thank you for welcoming me.
I think I am having trouble figuring out how to ask a question.
I have tried twice, pushed the “saved” icon and nothing appeared to happen.
Could you explain the process of asking a question and how it would be answered?

(Monty Dicksion) #4

Welcome Billie! I am new here myself (as of yesterday!) and am trying to learn the ins and outs.

(Kathleen) #5

Hello and welcome to Connect, @Billie! We’re glad you’ve joined us. :slight_smile: In answer to your question, I wanted to point you to our Site Tutorials & Feedback category…specifically this article that explains how to ask a question (i.e. ‘create a new topic’).

Blessings to you! Looking forward to interacting with you out in the forum! :slight_smile: