Introduction: Hey I'm Jessica!

(Jessica Fogel) #1

Hi everyone! Jessica here. Looking forward to this weekend and can’t wait to meet you all!

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @jjfogelmail, we’ll see you tonight! Welcome to RZIM Connect - it is an amazing group of passionate Christ followers from around the world!

(Daren L McClellan) #3

Hi Jessica.

(Jessica Fogel) #4

Hey Darin! See you tonight?

(Jessica Fogel) #5

Awesome! Thanks Carson! Will you be leading again this weekend like you did last year? See you soon!

(Carson Weitnauer) #6

Yes, I’ll be co-emceeing with the amazing @Alycia_Wood! We’re excited!

(Kay Daniels) #7

Hi Jessica! I’m not good at working this site yet! I wrote a message to you and it might have just gone to myself! Sorry that I didn’t get a chance to meet you at the conference!

(Jessica Fogel) #8

Awww bummer! Yeah I can’t really figure this thing out either. Did you enjoy the seminar? Sorry I missed ya. Are you here in Atlanta?

(Carson Weitnauer) #9

Hi @kayd3, @jjfogelmail, we’re eager to help you use Connect. Anything in particular that’s difficult? Standing by to be of service!

(Kay Daniels) #10

Hey Jessica, loved the seminar! So thankful to have had the opportunity! How about you? There were 3 other women from Passion that I was with that attended the conference. We are part of the North Decatur Community group.

(Kay Daniels) #11

Thank you Carson for reaching out. As I become more familiar with Connect, my skills in using it will improve. Hopefully! So grateful beyond words for the opportunity to be at the conference and have a better understanding of Islam and more beholden to our freedoms in Christ! Thank you for excellent speakers and presentation!! And thankful that in Jesus we don’t have to live in fear! That really hit home to me on Sunday more so, as we were worshiping and celebrating in song with the truths that we are chosen and not forsaken!