Introduction: hi from Rodney

(rodney rozario) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Rodney Rozario , and I am a retired Physician , and I am originally from India , I have lived in Maine for the last 37 years . And currently find myself in NY . I am a widower for the last 2 years . I have been Blessed with 3 daughters and a grandson .
I have been privelaged to have been in contact with RZIM since 1996 . I look forward to listening to all the great questions and answers , and hopefully to contribute
Thanks Godn Bless

(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Rodney. We are excited to have you join, and I look forward to hearing from your medical experiences. May Christ reveal Himself clearly as you see Him. Looking forward to hearing from you on the threads!

(Lakshmi Mehta) #3

@selin1976a, Glad to have you join Connect. I too am from India and residing in the US for several years. Its wonderful to read the insights of Christians from all over the globe in this community. Look forward to learning from your experiences. May the Lord bless your time here and may it be a source of encouragement to you, your family and friends.

(rodney rozario) #4

Hi Lakshmi, that you so much for the welcome.I am not computer smart, so I will be taking some time to get familiar with how to best use connect. I have been involved with RZIM for many years, and it has been a great blessing to me . Thank you for taking the time to welcome me to Connect
God Bless

(Lakshmi Mehta) #5

I understand…I too am not tech smart :grinning: Look forward to hearing from you more. So glad to have you!

(rodney rozario) #6

Hi Brittany, Thank you so much for taking the time to welcome me.As I said to another welcome message , I am not very computer smart, so I will be slow learning the connect methodology. I think the potential to have our questions answered by so many people,with such diverse backgrounds,is amazing,and I look forward to this with great enthusiasm
Thank you again for the welcome
God Bless

(Carson Weitnauer) #7

Hi @selin1976a,

You may find it helpful to take some time to read through the tutorials we’ve created here:

https://connect.rzim.org/c/site-feedback

These posts answer many common questions about Connect. And, if you have any other questions, you are welcome to ask those too! I’m sure others have the same kinds of questions that you do about how to use the technology.