Introduction: hi I'm john

(John) #1

Hi everyone

I’m new here.

I’m super excited to talk with you all.
I love apologetics and theology. I’m looking forward to learning and meeting new people.
I hope to be an apologist one day.

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @John-truth-is-love,

Welcome! This is a great place to grow as an apologist! I’d also strongly recommend the RZIM Academy to you (http://rzimacademy.org) because that is a more robust training than we can offer.

Either way, one of the things you will quickly pick up on is how much we believe in answering not just the question, but the questioner. This is a saying of Ravi’s that has really become dear to our hearts. Or as we read in 1 Corinthians 13:1, “If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.”

I look forward to growing in love with you through Connect!

(Roger Watkins) #3

Hi John I just joined too. I’ve enjoyed studying apologetics and look forward to engaging with the body here. We all have a place and function as contributors to the body of Christ. Our lives and what we have in common with those we are trying to reach for Jesus helps us be better apologists. Glad to see like minded brothers and sisters joining up. It seems like a large growing community.