Introduction: Hi, I'm Rebecca :)

(Rebecca van der Maas) #1

Hi everyone!
Hope you are all doing well today! :slight_smile: Saying hello from the city of justice and peace – The Hague, the Netherlands! I’m both Dutch and Swiss :switzerland: :netherlands:

Over the years, I have listened to many discussions, talks and sermons of the speakers of RZIM online (youtube, soundcloud etc). Recently, I have completed the amazing core module (such a tremendous blessing!) and am about to start the ‘Why suffering’ elective next week. I can’t wait to dive into it and learn more! :smiley:

Thanks RZIM for your ministry and for creating such a unique environment for study, discovery, encouragement, community and growth!

I feel blessed to be part of this community and am looking forward to learning and connecting with/from you! :slight_smile:

(SeanO) #2

@Tyshia Welcome to Connect! Justice and peace are key components of God’s Kingdom. So glad to hear how RZIM has been such a blessing in your life and pray that the Lord may continue to guide you as you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus. Look forward to hearing from you on the forums.

(Suzanne Richardson) #3

Hello Rebecca,

Welcome! It’s loverly to hear from you, and I’m excited to learn and hear more from you across the waters :slight_smile:

That’s great that you’re beginning “Why Suffering”! What about this elective grabbed your attention to choose it? I’m interested in taking an elective down the road and would like to know what you think of this particular elective as you progress.

Warmly,
Suzanne