Introduction Hi, I'm Suzanne

Hi everyone,
My name is Suzanne. I live in Michigan. I am married and have a 22 year old son. I am an alumni of the core module and trying to gain access to the course material. Can anyone help? I did request access a couple days ago to both the core module and to faith seeking understanding. I haven’t heard anything. Help is appreciated.

7 Likes

Hi Suzanne! Welcome to Connect. Great that you are here for access to those materials…sounds like the core module was beneficial to you! Love hearing that.

I haven’t worked with the resource access section of Connect, but I’m going to tag in the other @connectmoderators so someone can point you in the right direction as soon as possible:) Again, so glad to have you joining us on Connect!

4 Likes

Hey Suzanne, Welcome to connect. So, as I understand it, you have finished both the Core Module and the elective Faith Seeking Understanding?

Here is the main # for the RZIM (770) 449-6766. Give the person who answers the phone a brief description of your need and they can direct you to the appropriate department.

Let me know if this was helpful.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Sgswolfe. Thank you for joining us. I hope you’ve enjoyed the elective and the core module. I have found the courses so very well organized and the content so very rich. I am from Michigan also. I live in East Lansing. Where are you at? I hope you enjoy the discussions and are able to participate. God-bless you and your journey .

2 Likes

Hello, @Sgswolfe! We’re glad you have joined us here on Connect. :slight_smile: @Ivy_Tyson in our Atlanta office is the woman in charge of access to content for alumni. I know that there is a big RZIM meeting this weekend in the States that she has, no doubt, been consumed with, so I’m sure you haven’t been forgotten! Let us know if you haven’t heard anything by the end of the week. :smile:

4 Likes

Hello Suzanne @Sgswolfe and welcome to RZIM connect.
Its been a pleasure meeting you. I am also so proud to be an Alumni of the RZIM Academy and so happy meeting other Alumni from around the world. Just like myself, I hope you enjoyed the core module and the FSU module. I guess this is why you can’t wait to have access to those materials. Just be patient for awhile as @KMac suggested and you will be glad you did. Notwithstanding feel free to join the conversations and bless the community with your contributions as you share with us your questions, testimonies among others.

So proud to meet you.
Grace
From Nigeria

4 Likes

Hi @Sgswolfe,

You’ve received many good answers!

This resource explains how to request access to your Academy course material:

4 Likes