Introduction: Hi I'm Tye Edwards!

member_introductions

(Tye Edwards) #1

Hi everyone!

I’m Tye and I’m very excited to be here and join the community. I’m an actor/writer/coordinator in Los Angeles, CA and just finished the Core Module. I hope to get connected with like-minded truth seekers and grow in my faith here, while learning from everyone as well. :):grin:

Tye

(Jimmy Sellers) #2

You have found the right place. Welcome.

(Olivia Davis) #3

Hi Tye! We’re glad to have you here and I look forward to learning from you and with you!!

(Melvin Greene) #4

I’m really glad to meet you, Tye. It sounds like you must have a very interesting life. As a Christian actor/writer/ coordinator in L.A. it must feel like Daniel in the lions’ den. I am so glad that God still has his people there. I pray that God blesses you as you live for him and bring the light of his gospel to a very dark place.

(Keldon Scott) #5

@davidtyler31 welcome! I trust the core module was a great blessing. So much truth taught in just weeks. I hope you follow up with some of the electives. The electives are totally awesome. We welcome your Insight, experiences, spirit, and friendship here. I look forward to reading your posts.

(Carson Weitnauer) #6

Hi @davidtyler31, welcome! As Proverbs 13:20 says, “Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.” Being active in conversations within Connect will definitely encourage you to pursue God and prepare you for a wide range of spiritual conversations. You might also be encouraged to get to know @WarnerMiller, who is a fantastic actor!

(Kathleen) #7

Welcome, Tye! Glad you’ve found your way on here. I have such great respect for my actor/writer friends, as they are typically some of the most persevering and hardest-working people I know! We pray that this community would be an encouragement to you and you to us.

(Tye Edwards) #8

Thank you, Jimmy! Glad to be here! :slight_smile:

(Tye Edwards) #9

Thanks, Olivia! I’m looking forward to the community! :grinning:

(Tye Edwards) #10

Nice to meet you, Melvin! If by interesting life, you mean, scrambling, scraping, hustling, and always on the move… then maybe so! LOL There are more believers out here than you’d think, which is nice. However, it’s almost become a place where the lost converge. There’s a lot of “Spiritual” people here, who make up their own path, picking what they like from everywhere. So there are many conversations to be had! Looking forward to learning from the community! Thanks for the welcome! -Tye

(Tye Edwards) #11

Hi Keldon!

Thank you for the welcome! I’m really excited to be here in such a warm and inviting community. Looking forward to learning from everyone. Blessing!

Tye

(Tye Edwards) #12

Hi Carson!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I really don’t know what I’m getting into here, but I’m thrilled to be a part of such a vibrant community of truth seekers! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the direction and encouragement. I will definitely reach out and connect with @WarnerMiller. It’s always nice to connect with like-minded people in our craft and industry. Blessings to you!

Tye

(Tye Edwards) #13

Hi Kathleen!

Thank you for the kind welcome! I’m very excited to meet new people and learn from the community! I just wish I had learned of this years earlier! What a great resource. For years, I’ve had many questions and didn’t really have a place to “Put” them to get proper feedback and direction. Now I believe I have that. Thanks again. Looking forward to learning from everyone! Blessings @KMac !

Tye

(Joel Vaughn) #14

@davidtyler31 Welcome, Tye!

(Patrick Prabhakar) #15

Hi @davidtyler31, excited to know that you’re an actor/writer from LA!
Was also thrilled to greet @WarnerMiller earlier, a professional in the acting industry from NY.

As a Media & Entertainment enthusiast myself, I was inspired to hear the testimony of Letitia Wright (one of the lead actors of the recent blockbuster movie ‘Black Panther’) on how Jesus is leading her in ministry at Hollywood. Warner and you could already be knowing this, just in case wanted to encourage you both in your similar callings!

(Warner Joseph Miller) #16

Yeah, thx, Patrick! And great pleasure to finally say ‘HELLO’ to you, officially, @davidtyler31. Yeah, I’ve heard, read and have been told about Letitia’s story a bunch. In fact, I’d just recently worked with a British director who’s worked with her; knowing her even before she was “Black Panther famous”, both confirm her story and character as well as - to my humble delight - remarked at how similar her story was to mine.

This industry, as well as most others, needs the Redeemer and the representation of high quality/caliber artists who are great at their craft yet also and foremost genuinely love, serve and follow Jesus Christ. Faithful and thoughtful men and women who shine brightest because of their humble reflection of God’s love, grace and truth. Great to meet you gentlemen.:grinning:

(Patrick Prabhakar) #17

Spot on Warner! Amazing to know that Letitia and you have similar threads of destiny. Pray the Master Storyteller Himself would fill you with the new wine needed for this generation and lead you through your destiny doors. Amen

(Renee Yetter) #18

Hello, Tye! Good to “see” you again and glad you’ve come to connect. I’ve found it excellent. Hope you are well!