Introduction: I'm Joshua Abrah-Adjei

(Jesusislord Joshua Abrah Adjei) #1

Hi everyone. I’m Joshua, a Ghanaian who loves the Lord and seeking to know as much as I can to be able to effectively defend my Christian faith when questioned as to why I believe.
On the issue of the sabbath observance, what would be the best answer to a Seventh Day Adventist?

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Joshua!

Welcome to Connect! To facilitate the best discussion around your question, I encourage you to ask it in the #daily-evangelism Category. (Click on the link from ‘ask it’ to get started).

One of my favorite parts of Connect is the global connection and the opportunity to learn from brothers and sisters in the faith who come at the Scriptures from different cultural perspectives. I trust the Lord will use your insights to deepen our capacity to empathetically understand and respectfully build trust with others, that we might lead many to know Christ!

(Jimmy Sellers) #3

Welcome to connect. This is a great place to ask questions and the community offers a wealth of experience in the defense and the sharing of our faith from all over the world. Sometimes we forget that our God is not constrained by borders, language or culture. Look forward to your thought and questions.