Introduction: Isaiah

(Isaiah J. Armstrong) #1

Hi everyone, I’m Isaiah Armstrong. I love to read and write. I live in Canada where th cold is. My favourite apologetic authors are Ravi Zacharias, C.S. Lewis and Paul. i love to read fiction as well, my favourite author being Ray Bradbury (who unfortunately was not a Christian) because of his beautiful poetic style of writing. I faithfully listen to Ravi’s podcast every week. I want to learn how to defend my faith and prove to others that Christianity is true and also reasonable. I love to ask the hard questions but I am still working on how to articulate my answers. Thank you to @CarsonWeitnauer for RZIM Connect. It is awesome and has truly been a blessing!

(SeanO) #2

Welcome @O_wretched_man :slight_smile: It is always a pleasure to encounter folks like you who truly want to grow in Christ. I have been encouraged by your curiosity and desire to seek truth. Christ continue to bless your time here on Connect!

(Jimmy Sellers) #3

Good to see you become part of the community. You have already been very active and informative in the discussions. It always encourages me when young men display a heart for our Lord. He is still at work in this world bringing up the next generation of strong believers. Welcome.

(Isaiah J. Armstrong) #4

I still have a LONG way to go, trust me.