Introduction: Jacob Mathew

(Jacob Mathew) #1

Dear RZIM Connect,

Thank you for this group and the forum provided.
My name is Jacob and I’m and Indian living in Kuwait. I work as an emergency physician and am a member of The Lighthouse Church in Kuwait. It is such a blessing to be among you and I look forward to the discussions and getting to know you all.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Wow, Jacob…WELCOME! It’s such a blessing to have you here all the way from Kuwait! I hope your time here in the Connect community would be a blessing to you, brother. Again, WELCOME!

(Jacob Mathew) #3

Thanks Warner! Appreciate the warm welcome.
I wanted to post a question on a secular speaker and get the groups thoughts on him and his thoughts on Christianity but was confused on which category to post it in, or even if it is appropriate to post it here. Could you please advise?

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @Rom828,

We’re so glad you’ve joined! I’m curious to hear your question! Please do post about it in #daily-evangelism.

(Michael John Pavia) #5

Hi Jacob,
Welcome and prayers from america! I’m in Mass where it’s 0 Celsius right now… but I’m sending happy warm thoughts to you :wink:

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

(Mike Sweeney) #6

Welcome Jacob. May your work in Kuwait glorify Jesus and bear fruit.

(chandra kishore sardar) #7

Hi Jacob,
Its good to have you here. A warm welcome to you. I did my schooling in India before i finally moved to my hometown in Nepal.
Looking forward to learning together here. :blush: