Introduction: Jacob S

(Jacob Stangl) #1

Hi everyone!

I’m excited I have found this resource. I have become fascinated with apologetics over the past year and began my search by trying to understand pain and suffering. It has opened up a whole new world of logic and reasoning that I didn’t know existed. Having confidence in my beliefs and pursuit of truth has furthered my relationship with Christ exponentially! Looking forward to picking y’alls brains on many topics! ( yes I said y’all, I am from Oklahoma so give me a break please).

(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Jacob. I can definitely understand what you mean, in having confidence in our belief in Christ can bring joy in new and unexpected ways. May you find Commect a welcoming place to continue studying!

(Lakshmi Mehta) #3

@JCS, Welcome! Great to hear the excitement in your words of how the Lord has introduced you to apologetics. May you find on Connect the answers you are looking for and a community to help you along on this journey.

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @JCS! As a southern American (I’m from TN) who lives in the UK, I am of the mind that one should never apologise for using the contraction ‘y’all’ because it is quite simply THE BEST. :laughing: Plus, people love it! We’re glad that you’ve joined us here on Connect, and we hope that this community can be one that strengthens and encourages you on your journey with Christ. Looking forward to interacting with you. Blessings!