Introduction: Jacque Fourie

(Fourie) #1

Hi everyone
Jacque here from South Africa. Very proud to have completed the core module and loving my new Christian life. Thank you so much for your ministry. It really changed my life. Its truly amazing to walk the way with some answers! Small testimony… since my rebirth God has revealed Himself to me so many times. Normally happens through scripture. I am a huge Ravi fan and HAVE to meet him one day! Earlier this year in April he was in South Africa in my hometown. As luck would have it i fell very ill and got hospitalized. Earlier this month my wife and I chatted about our year gone by and how much sorrow we could have avoided if we had stayed in God’s word. What came to mind very clearly in that moment was Jesus encounter with the devil in the desert “man shall not live off bread alone”. Minutes after the conversation something told me to try find Ravi’s talk that I missed. And there the message was clear, man shall not live off bread alone! I hold this very dear to me. Would watch that talk on youtube under the circumstances with God’s message to me a million times over rather than seeing it live without it!! Looking forward to some powerful discussion here!! God bless you all!

(SeanO) #2

@jacque Welcome to Connect! Praise Jesus for His work in your life and His abundant love for you in Christ! So thankful to hear of how Ravi’s ministry has reached your heart and that your family is now walking in the freedom of Christ. May the grace and peace of Christ be with you always - see you out on the forums - look forward to discussion.

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome, @jacque! We’re glad you’ve joined us here on Connect. Thank you for sharing a bit of your life with us, and it’s encouraging to hear how this ministry what this ministry has meant to you. I pray that God will use this community to continue to strengthen and encourage you in your journey with with Him. :slight_smile:

(Niumaia M. T. Karavaki) #4

Hi @jacque Welcome to Connect. A side question. Do you by any chance play rugby?

(Fourie) #5

I did! But not the Springbok legend sorry! :grin: