Introduction:James Fagaragan

(James Fagaragan) #1

Hi everyone, my name is James Fagaragan. I am a carpenter by trade, and also an associate/ youth pastor at my church here in Honolulu, Hawaii. Hoping to just learn more about Jesus and how others deal with different situations and circumstances in their walk with our Lord.

(Joshua Spare) #2

Welcome to Connect, @James_Fagaragan! I have a few good friends who are carpenters by trade, and it certainly seems to be enjoyable and rewarding work! Are there any questions that your students from church have posed to you recently that you have been pondering? I look forward to hearing more from you as you hop into the discussions here! Again, welcome!

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome, @James_Fagaragan! So glad you’ve found us here on Connect. :grin: I have a good friend who spent 13 years working on Maui, and I was fascinated by her experience. I know that Hawaii, though idyllic, can actually be a difficult place to live. We hope this community can be an encouraging and challenging resource for you. Look forward to seeing you out in the forum!

(Isaiah J. Armstrong) #4

Hello James! It’s great to have you join connect! Jesus’ earthy father Joseph was a carpenter as well. What do you enjoy the most about your trade?

(James Fagaragan) #5

Thank you for the welcome! The thing I enjoy the most about the trade is seeing the finished product, from blueprint to the completed project!

(Isaiah J. Armstrong) #6

That’s how I feel when I write! When I finish a short story or an essay, I get a blissful feeling of accomplishment and tend to read it many times over. God bless!