Introduction: James G

(James ) #1

Hi everyone, I’m 26 years old from northern Minnesota and became a believer at age 17, which turned my life around and gave me a passion for the Word and reaching the lost. God gave me a heart to reach Muslims even before coming to faith and God has grown that tremendously since going to college. I spent last year in the Middle East with Cru doing campus ministry and God confirmed my desire to pursue graduate school while there as well. I plan on starting a PhD program in fall 2020 in early Islamic studies with a sub-focus on early Christianity so that I can teach and be an academic resource to missions, Muslims, and the church. I hope to write and produce contextualized content for pastors in closed countries and new Muslim Background Believers, and I also have hopes of joining the RZIM speaking team someday.

6 Likes
(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

God bless your heart, brother and welcome to Connect, James! Such a blessing to have you be apart of this Connect community. We’re very much looking forward to hearing your thoughts and insights along with being a blessing to you. Again…welcome to CONNECT!

1 Like