Introduction: James Hunt

(James Hunt) #1

Hi everyone

I’m James - a Brit who’s been living in Indonesia for 15 years. Am relishing growing more through this platform. Currently attending the Emerging Apologists Program in Singapore, which is a real blessing.

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @JamesHunt,

I’m so glad you’ve joined. It will be a privilege to benefit from your conversation starters and insights on the platform. The discussions here benefit not only the participants but many thousands of others.

I’d love to hear more about the Singapore program and what the highlights were for you!

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @JamesHunt! So glad. It is so cool that you can plug in here. Let us know how you are being impacted with the program there. We are glad to have you joining us. Please feel free to participate often. God bless your endeavors and learning in the emerging apologists program.

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @JamesHunt! We’re glad you’ve joined us on this platform! :slight_smile: I pray the EAP is an encouragement for you as well as a boon to your personal ministry. What part of Indonesia do you live in? I have a good friend who’s now based in Jakarta, and I hope one day to get to visit good friends in both Sing and Indo!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #5

It’s nice to see you here teammate (@JamesHunt)! Your knowledge about Islam will really help this community. I look forward in growing with you here. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(James Hunt) #6

Hi Omar! Yes it was great to meet you in Singapore for the Emerging Apologists Program. I hope we can all learn more from each other.

(James Hunt) #7

Hi Carson,

The EAP was great! For me, the presentations we had to give in small groups were very useful as it allowed us to see how other people would approach topics.

Also, the sexuality talk was particularly insightful and will be a great help in understanding people’s struggles from a Christian viewpoint.

(James Hunt) #8

Hi Kathleen,

I’m based in South Tangerang near Jakarta. The EAP in Singapore was very worthwhile. One other thing I found useful was the feedback sessions with Max and Judah.