Introduction: James Wibisono Santoso, an undergraduate from Petra Christian University

(James Wibisono Santoso) #1

Hi everyone, I am a friend of Yosua Hardistianto. We have almost the same preference in apologetics. I want to learn apologetics because I have a high curiosity about Christianity and also in opposite beliefs (Islam or Jews). Sometimes when my night of thought is filled with many questions about why Christianity is this, why is Islam so, and many other things within the scope of doctrine and practical matters.

(SeanO) #2

@jameswibisonosantoso Welcome to Connect! So glad you are asking the big questions about life - RZIM is a great place to do that. Have you ever considered taking the RZIM Core module? It would be a great opportunity to think through the big questions you are asking with some brilliant people.

I like what Ravi often says - world religions are superficially similar, but fundamentally different. You may enjoy a video from Ravi below.

http://rzimacademy.org/courses/core-module/

I also recommend this book by Chandler - a great, clear presentation of the Gospel of Jesus. Christ be with you :slight_smile:

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome to Connect, @jameswibisonosantoso! We’re glad you’ve joined us here, and we pray that this community encourages and strengthens you in your journey with God. :slight_smile: