Introduction: Jan Greeff

(Jan Greeff) #1

Hi everyone, I’m from Bela-Bela, Limpopo province, South Africa, involved in transformation prayer ministry and deeply excited about what the Lord is doing world-wide but especially where He has placed me, to renew the minds of people to the Truth.

(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Jan. Praise the Lord for your heart to serve Him and share His love with others. May you find Connect a place to challenge and inspire you as we learn from one another. I visited South Africa once- what a beautiful country!

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome to Connect, @Langjan! I love that you are involved in prayer ministry. That is something I am curious to explore more of! We’re glad you’ve joined us, and I hope that this community can be one that strengthens and encourages you as you journey along with God. :slight_smile: Blessings!

(Jan Greeff) #4

Indeed a beautiful Country Brittany, but ravaged by greed, corruption, ineptitude and lawlessness - all are lie-driven and we pray that the Lord will open doors so that the minds that are infested with these lies can be renewed by the Truth.

(Jan Greeff) #5

Great Kathleen, please take some time to visit the TPM website at https://www.transformationprayer.org/
and let me know if there is anything that I can help to explain or anything else.